173 Offres d'emploi
Business DeveloperAppliquer maintenant !
a0w9L000000EpJTQA0 463 Bruxelles
- You will work with your manager to draw up sales action plans (prospecting, mailings, trade fairs, webinars, etc.).
- You will be responsible for managing existing customer portfolios, maintaining solid, long-term relationships.
- You will be responsible for prospecting for new customers. You will identify and contact new prospects in order to expand the customer base.
- You will be responsible for customer follow-up and sales development to ensure regular follow-up with customers.
- You will be responsible for negotiating and concluding contracts with customers.
- Full-time, open-ended contract (39 hours/week and 32 days holiday + 5 days RTT).
- Depending on your experience, salary between 60 K and 75 K + commission to increase your net salary.
- Internet allowance of €180 per month for teleworking to compensate for frequent travel.
- Medical cover, group insurance, €9/day luncheon vouchers, petrol card, company car for client meetings.
- Trips across Europe to discover new offices and projects.
Exigences du poste
- You have a first experience in sales or as business developer is a plus but not necessary.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch English is a plus but not necessary.
- You are focus on the customer and understand the specific to face all the challenge day after day.
Profil de l'entrepriseOur client is a company is specializing in accelerating Agile, Cultural and Digital transformations in order to reveal the true potential of organizations and their employees. Their ambition is to become the undisputed leader on a large scale in the Belux region (Belgium and Luxembourg).With offices in several European countries, our client has built a solid and dynamic ecosystem where agility, innovation and entrepreneurship are key elements of the company's culture.Our client is experiencing rapid growth on the BeLux market and has strong ambitions for the coming years... the best is yet to come!In this context, the company is looking for its future business developer to support its development and increase its impact on the market.