133 Offres d'emploi
Trade Marketing ExecutiveAppliquer maintenant !
a0w9L000000BcqUQAS 410 Antwerp
Descriptionyour key responsibilities:
- Collaborating closely with the sales teams and distribution players to ensure effective communication and coordination between marketing and sales.
- Offering tools to improve the flow of information between marketing, sales, and distribution, such as a customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Providing retail tools or digital tools necessary for the brand's commercial performance at the points of sale, such as digital displays, online promotions, or in-store events.
- Measuring and analyzing the evolution of sales constantly to have a dynamic management of the brand/product, using metrics such as market share, sales volume, or customer feedback.
- Ensuring the optimal presence of the brand's products at trade fairs or other occasional events, by coordinating with event organizers, creating displays or demos, and training sales reps.
- Developing and being responsible for the trade marketing budget, by allocating funds to different activities, monitoring spending, and providing regular reports to management.
- An attractive salary package including:
- Salary between € 2750
- Net expense allowance between € 50
- Meal vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Travel allowance
- Flexible working hours/work from home
- Company Car with Fuel card
Exigences du poste
- A degree in Marketing or Sales;
- Proven experience in marketing or sales;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Fluent in English, Dutch, and French;
- Excellent capacity to adapt to changing circumstances.
Profil de l'entrepriseThe company achieves its corporate social responsibility goals by increasing the overall efficiency of its production facilities, eliminating unplanned downtime and reducing the energy consumption of rotating machinery.