133 Offres d'emploi
Product Marketing LeadAppliquer maintenant !
a0w9L000000C9byQAC 408 Brussel
DescriptionAs a team manager for product marketing, you have a diverse portfolio to cover. Your primary responsibility is to lead the development of compelling messaging and positioning that emphasizes business value and resonates with your target audience at every stage of the buying journey. To achieve this, you will need to prioritize and orchestrate your team's activities to maximize pipeline generation and individual product growth. You will also be responsible for conceiving and executing customer base communications and marketing programs to acquire new users, upsell, and cross-sell into your existing customer base. To ensure the success of your team, you will need to collaborate closely with the data science teams, utilizing data and insights to create and improve strategies that drive traffic to your content and optimize marketing funnels. By staying on top of the competitive landscape, you will also be able to define a portfolio and product positioning that differentiates Canonical and sets you apart from your competitors.
- Very good salary package with extra benefits:
- Meal Vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Fully remote working environment;
- Personal learning and development;
- Recognition rewards
- Annual holiday leave
- Parental Leave
- Opportunity to travel to new locations to meet colleagues at 'sprints'
Exigences du poste
- Ability to think strategically;
- Skilled in leading presentations and discussions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English and French;
- At least 5 years' experience;
- Experience in developing marketing strategies.
Profil de l'entrepriseThe company is a growing international software company that works with the open-source community, the world's best free software platform. Their services helps businesses worldwide reduce costs, improve efficiency and enhance security.