Digital Consultant/Digital Media PlannerSolliciteer nu!
a0w9L000000CgH2QAK 75 Brussel
OmschrijvingYour key responsibilities:
- Understand the client's objectives and target audience before developing a digital media plan.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including creatives, accounts, and analytic, to ensure campaigns are aligned with overall strategies.
- Build relationships with external partners, such as media vendors and publishers, to secure inventory and negotiate rates.
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance using tools like Google Analytics and third-party ad servers.
- Develop reports and presentations to communicate campaign results and recommendations to clients and internal teams.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new media channels through attending conferences and reading industry publications.
- Use data to back up recommendations and make a compelling case for future campaigns.
- A key position in a resourceful organization.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- Meal Vouchers
- A company car
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Group Insurance etc.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field;
- Minimum of four years of experience;
- Knowledge of digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads;
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualisation tools such as Excel;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch, French, and English.
BedrijfsprofielAt this agency, they are passionate about people. their reason for existing is to help brands connect with people in a meaningful way, which in turn influences their behaviour and helps their clients grow their business.