Marketing SupervisorSolliciteer nu!
a0w9L000000BFasQAG 618 brussel
OmschrijvingThe marketing supervisor is responsible for leading competitive intelligence efforts, identifying new business opportunities, and developing strategies to support marketing and sales objectives. The main accountabilities include developing and maintaining tools and processes for capturing competitive and market intelligence, identifying new business opportunities, managing the lead generation process, and measuring and analyzing feedback on lead initiatives.
- Competitive salary package with benefits and bonuses linked to results;
- Work in an international environment;
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home;
- Growth opportunities.
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- At least 4 years of professional experience;
- A university degree, preferably in Business, Engineering or Computer Sciences.
BedrijfsprofielThe company is international, based in more than 20 different countries with more than a thousand employees. The company strives to move forward by delivering what matters. This is the focus of their ESG work around the world.