191 Offres d'emploi
BUSINESS MANAGER | Technology, BrusselsAppliquer maintenant !
a0w9L000000AhCYQA0 309 Bruxelles
- Develop and execute strategic plans to drive business growth and achieve organizational objectives.
- You will identify and maintain strategic partnerships with technology providers, industry associations and other key players.
- You will lead efforts to expand our customer base and generate new business opportunities through targeted marketing initiatives and lead generation strategies.
- As a Business manager you will work closely with internal teams including sales, marketing, product development and finance to ensure alignment and coordination of business activities.
- Have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, understanding their needs and ensuring their satisfaction.
- An assignment with a view to a permanent contract (38 hours/week) within an international group, where your work will be recognised and rewarded.
- A competitive salary of between 55k and 70k and an attractive commission plan, tailored to your experience and market conditions.
- You will also benefit from group insurance and hospitalisation insurance.
- Meal vouchers (€8/day worked) and eco-vouchers.
- 20 days' statutory holiday + 3 extras to choose from per year + possibility of teleworking.
Exigences du poste
- You will have some initial sales experience, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams to achieve excellence.
- You are able to work independently and collaborate effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and achieve business objectives in a fast-paced environment.
Profil de l'entrepriseAs a Business Manager in the technology field, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our company. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans to drive business growth, identify new market opportunities, and foster key partnerships. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you will ensure alignment between business objectives and company initiatives to drive success.