194 Offres d'emploi
BUSINESS DEVELOPER | Technology, Wallonia.Appliquer maintenant !
a0w7Q000001nmzwQAA 692 Wallonie
- As a Business development manager, you will be responsible for sales development and building relationships with potential new clients in the Information Technology (IT) sector.
- You will oversee the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to contract closure, identifying sales opportunities, and negotiating business terms.
- You will develop effective action plans and sales strategies to maximise revenue and market share.
- Your role includes monitoring customer satisfaction and long-term loyalty.
- You will explain the benefits and technical features to clients, providing them with accurate and relevant information to make informed decisions.
- A competitive salary ranging from 40k to 70k with commissions to increase your net income.
- Attractive fringe benefits: meal vouchers (7 euros), hospitalisation insurance, savings plan, Eco-vouchers.
- Working within a team of professionals who support you and collaborate with you to achieve common goals.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within a dynamic and ever-evolving company.
- Become a key member of the fast-growing and exciting company that is reshaping the food landscape.
Exigences du poste
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have previous experience in sales and back office roles.
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree.
Profil de l'entrepriseAs a Business Development Manager at our client company, you will play a vital role in identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining customer relationships, and contributing to the overall growth strategy.