191 Offres d'emploi
INSIDE SALES| Water treatment, BrusselsAppliquer maintenant !
a0w9L000000H4y4QAC 807 Brussels
- Prospecting identify and research potential customers through various sources, including lead database and inbound inquiries.
- Make outbound calls, send emails, and engage with potential customers to understand their needs and present relevant products or services.
- Product knowledge develop in-depth knowledge of the company's products or services to effectively communicate their value and benefits to potential customers.
- Sales presentations deliver persuasive sales presentations, demonstrations, or webinars to showcase the company's offerings.
- Lead qualification leads to determine their level of interest and purchasing potential.
- An assignment with a view to a permanent contract (38 hours/week) within an international group, where your work will be recognised and rewarded.
- A competitive salary of between 40k and 60k and an attractive commission plan, tailored to your experience and market conditions.
- You will also benefit from group insurance and hospitalisation insurance.
- Meal vouchers and eco-vouchers.
- 20 days' statutory holiday + 3 extras to choose from per year + possibility of teleworking.
Exigences du poste
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Do you have a keen interest in water and electricity management.
Profil de l'entrepriseOur client is a manufacturer of chemical products that offers advanced solutions for water treatment, with the aim of providing comprehensive and sustainable coverage of all needs relating to water quality and the treatment of water installations.