SALES REPRESENTATIVE | IT, WALLONIEapply now
a0wW700000050LxIAI 326 Brussels
- Drive sales growth in the Wallonia region for IT products and services.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through proactive prospecting and relationship-building.
- Provide in-depth product knowledge and technical expertise to clients.
- Conduct negotiations and effectively present IT solutions to potential customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to meet and exceed revenue targets while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
- Opportunities for advancement within a rapidly growing organization
- Remuneration based on experience/knowledge
- Company car + fuel card / 20 + 12 days of ADV leave
- Comprehensive package of social benefits
- Flexibility towards remote work (3 times a week from home)
- You speak Dutch, English and French.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are able to work independently.
Company profileAs a Sales Representative within our client's company, your initial mission is to acquire new clients.You will be under the guidance of an experienced Account Manager who will mentor you in the intricacies of the role, with the goal of advancing quickly to a full-fledged Account Manager position, carrying complete responsibility for your market.Moreover, this company follows a flat organizational structure, providing flexibility and placing a strong emphasis on personal growth.