ACCOUNT MANAGER | ENERGY, BRUSSELS.apply now
a0w9L000000GYqBQAW 141 Wallonie
- You will be an integral part of the sales team.
- Offering continuous technical and commercial support and guidance to our partners.
- Identifying new projects and partners to expand our reach.
- Managing and nurturing existing client portfolios, including engineering firms, key accounts, project developers, and hotel operators.
- Consistently seeking balanced solutions for proposed projects, considering both technical and budgetary aspects.
- Full-time, indefinite contract (39 hours/week and 25 days of vacation +6 days)
- A salary depending on your experience between 50 K and 70 K + commissions in order to increase your net salary.
- Allowance of €200 per month for internet in the event of teleworking to compensate for frequent travel.
- Medical coverage, group insurance, meal vouchers day, fuel card, company car for your client meetings.
- Stays across Belgium to discover new offices and projects.
- You are passionate about and intrigued by the energy transition.
- Networking comes naturally to you, and you enjoy forging new connections.
- You are fluent in ,French, and English.
Company profileOur client is a leader in sustainable climate technology for over 20 years, continues to make a difference today with innovative and energy-efficient heat pumps, air conditioners, and ventilation systems.We are proud of our passion and expertise, which we share with various stakeholders, including engineering firms, architects, energy providers, government agencies, construction companies, retail clients, industry, and IT partners.