Sales engineeringapply now
a0w9L000000G0SvQAK 446 Brussels
- You will be in charge of managing your existing customer portfolio, maintaining strong and lasting relationships.
- You will be in charge of prospecting for new customers. Identify and contact new prospects, in order to expand the customer base.
- You will be in charge of customer follow-up and sales development in order to ensure regular follow-up with customers.
- You will be in charge of negotiations and conclusion of contracts in order to conclude contracts with clients.
- You will be in charge of highlighting the advantages and added value of the company's technological solutions by adapting the arguments.
- Full-time, indefinite contract (39 hours/week and 25 days of vacation +6 days RTT).
- A salary depending on your experience between 45 K and 60 K + commissions in order to increase your net salary.
- Allowance of €200 per month for internet in the event of teleworking to compensate for frequent travel.
- Medical coverage, group insurance, meal vouchers /day, fuel card, company car for your client meetings.
- Stays across Belgium to discover new offices and projects.
- You are passionate about the medical world as well as sales.
- You speak English and French, dutch is a plus.
Company profileOur client is a leading pharmaceutical company with a global presence and strong reputation, offering a full range of services and innovative solutions to help patients or practices optimise their operations, improve efficiency and achieve their business objectives. As a SALES EXECUTIVE, you will be in charge of customer satisfaction as well as cutting-edge solutions and support customers throughout their digital transformation journey, offering them comprehensive and personalised support.