Junior Sales Executiveapply now
a0w9L000000FasFQAS 521 Brussels
- Prospecting Identify and reach out to potential clients who can benefit from our technology products and services.
- Client engagement build and maintain strong client relationships, understand their needs, and propose tailored solutions.
- Product knowledge develop a deep understanding of our technology offerings and communicate their value effectively.
- Sales presentations create and deliver compelling sales presentations to showcase the benefits of our technology solutions.
- Closing deals work closely with the sales team to close sales deals and meet or exceed sales targets.
- The offer salary between 40 k and 60 k, with commission to boost your take-home pay.
- Attractive fringe benefits: luncheon vouchers , hospital insurance, savings insurance.
- Working as part of a team of professionals who support you and work with you to achieve common goals.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within a dynamic company that is constantly evolving.
- Flexible working (Home working 2 days a week) to
- help you combine your professional and private lives.
- Experience with Business Development.
- Passionate about digital innovation and the technology.
- Fluent in English and either French or Dutch.
Company profileAs junior sales, you will be responsible for generating commercial opportunities.Your day revolves around identifying, qualifying (30% by e-mailing and 70% by phone.) and convincing prospects.These keywords form the basis of your successful approach. The company also offers you the opportunity to grow into a position as Junior sales