Global Business Development Managerapply now
a0w9L000000FqbBQAS 699 Mons
- Contribute to the definition of the development & to the implementation of the global strategy for Surface Protection
- Develop with sales regions solid and robust sales and marketing plans for corresponding category
- Own global budget for their category portfolio
- Develop target accounts in relationship with regional sales and execute
- Recommendation of sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
- Measure KPIs for their category within sales regions
- A permanent contract for a full-time position in a dynamic team!
- Our company is part of an intranational group offering continuous training.
- Attractive salary package with company car, lunch & Eco vouchers, insurances, transport costs, ...
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in team;
- Good communication skills;
- Stress resistant.
- Eager to travel (more than 50%) in Europe and in Asia
Company profileOur client is a support operators and contractors with the construction and maintenance of the rail infrastructure. Working cohesively on an available and safe railway stimulates their creativity and pushes them to develop new innovative solutions. Solutions that are all in line with a unique combination of railway components and logistics concepts. It’s not just about the right components, it’s especially about components’ timely availability at the right place.