Senior Digital Marketeerapply now
a0w9L000000CRotQAG 208 Namur, Belgium
DescriptionAs a Senior Digital Marketer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to drive online traffic, increase brand awareness and generate leads and conversions. Your role will involve using a variety of digital channels and tactics to reach and engage the target audience. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for analyzing data and metrics to optimize campaigns. You will keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Attractive salary depends on your experience.
- Company car, petrol card, mobile phone subscription, laptop, meal vouchers, restaurant choice on Friday.
- You will travel and participate in some cool events across the organization.
- Flexibility work from home.
- 20 days of legal leave + 10 ADV days + 9 recovery days.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategies, and tactics.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) techniques and best practices.
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills for various digital channels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- English and French are required .
Company profileOur client is a leading digital marketing agency, specializing in helping businesses thrive in the online space. With a team of experienced professionals, they offer comprehensive digital marketing solutions tailored to our clients' specific goals and objectives. An open and relaxed atmosphere they take their mission very seriously.