Brand Managerapply now
a0w9L000000BMcQQAW 349 Brussel
- You will be responsible for helping to translate and execute the business strategy into the annual plan and go-to-market activities. Working closely with the marketing team and external agencies, you will create and execute consistent digital media and social media campaigns that help achieve the company's objectives.
- You will also maintain up-to-date website content, create newsletters, and handle communication related to the loyalty program.
- You will identify the customer journey, touchpoints, and integrate them into the seasons for which you are responsible. You will activate and reinforce brand choice through targeted marketing and digital campaigns, both above-the-line and below-the-line, from creation to execution.
- Opportunities to grow;
- Good work-life balance;
- Pleasant, fun corporate culture;
- Permanent contract;
- A generous salary package with additional benefits
- Cafeteria plan,
- Possible bonuses
- Meal vouchers and many more
- Holds a Master's degree in Business or Marketing.
- At least 4 or 5 years of professional experience in a Brand Manager or Marketing Project Manager role.
- Works completely autonomously and independently.
- Very hands-on and takes ownership of their work.
- Is fluent in French and Dutch, and has a good knowledge of English.
Company profileThe client is known today as one of the leading FMCG companies in the world. With over 100 years of expertise, They offer more than 50 various brands in over 1300 retail locations worldwide.Their employees are number one and the heart of the company. They share their passion for quality and make sure that the products are accessible to everyone.