CONTENT MAKETING SPECIALISTapply now
a0w9L000000An0JQAS 622 Louvain La Neuve
DescriptionAs a Content Marketing Specialist, you will be a key player in the marketing team responsible for creating and implementing the marketing strategy, developing creative campaigns, and optimizing the website and social media channels to generate organic leads. You will work closely with technical developers, sales, and management to position the brand, create marketing materials, identify and write content for external promotion, and optimize SEO/SEA/SMO.
- A competitive salary with extra benefits;
- Periodic company events;
- The opportunity to work from home;
- Work with a young and highly skilled team.
- BA/MA degree in marketing, business or corporate communication;
- At least 2 years of marketing experience;
- Experience in graphic design;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Good entrepreneurship, adaptability, and result-oriented skills.
Company profileThe company achieves its corporate social responsibility goals by increasing the overall efficiency of its production facilities, eliminating unplanned downtime and reducing the energy consumption of rotating machinery.
|City||Louvain La Neuve|